- Category: Entertainment
- Written by Tommy Geraci
Today at 4pm ET/1pm PT, Jessica Northey and I have a #HeySTAR Twitterview with the iconic Right Said Fred. Their song, "I'm Too Sexy" was a huge hit and is one we still recognize as soon as we hear it come on. I don't think there is anyone who hasn't sung a few verses at a party or just for no reason at all.
Be sure to follow @HeySTARLive, @JessicaNorthey, me @teeco71, and @TheFreds. Use the hashtag #HeySTAR to join in on all the fun. Feel free to ask them a few questions of your own throughout the hour because they will be addressing fan questions in addition to ours!
In Light of our interview, I thought it would be fun to make a list of things we are "TOO SEXY" for. I would LOVE for each of you to weigh in with your own ideas as well!
I'm TOO SEXY for:
- My job (seriously, if you only knew)
- drama (who needs it?)
- fake friends (bye Felicia)
- Flying Coach (haha)
- Bad attitudes (check those at the door)
- Posers (Nobody got time for that)
- Gossip (get a hobby)
- Traffic (again, seriously)
- Long lines (We've got places to be)
- My workout (can't we just all be naturally slim, trim, healthy, & sexy?)
- Bad fashion (should be outlawed)
- ugly shoes (especially if they're also uncomfortable)
What things are you TOO SEXY for?